Scammer @Null trying to claim services he has never done - Scammer

I contacted this user today for a service, he did not reply for a few hours, so I contacted other sellers, my client ended up having it done by a partner in the music industry.

I came back few hours later to check SWAPD and I saw this guy claiming the removal as it was his, when it was not.

Keep in mind, no ticket was created.

Please deal with caution.

Me Initially Inquiring:

Him replying with price and me asking further questions:

Him claiming the removal without a deal locked in place:

Please watch out.

4 Likes

@null are you okay?

3 Likes

He’s got a service for everything under the sun lol. I attempted to purchase his Telegram service, and he came up with the most ridiculous excuse.

4 Likes

Same :rofl:

1 Like

He threatened me to remove the strike on it and get the video back up, but seems like it’s still down after over 8 hours lol.

1 Like

bro I accidentally started the ban process, I wanted to get along with you normally. You think the video took itself down?

You could have written to me and explained the situation, but it’s better not to write anything and then create problems

2 Likes

Are you new here? Seems like you’re on here for nearly a year and still don’t understand how SWAPD works?

My client notified me that a partner in the music industry took it down, prior to you claiming the removal…

Not sure if this is the right thing to do when you are constantly threatening me

1 Like

you could have told me that you bought the service from someone else and that’s it.

I am not supposed to tell you anything, I never made made a ‘deal’ with you.

I asked for your price, you responded, I asked for the TAT, you replied with 1D-Few Hour TAT which is very suspicious as every other seller on SWAPD offering this service has a 0-7D TAT.

You replied 2 hours later, claiming that you did it, when it was actually removed by my client’s partner, plus I never told you to do anything, all I asked from you was the price and TAT as it shows in the screenshots attached above.

When I tell you that you did not do it, you start threteaning me, rushing me to come and make this thread on you.

7 Likes

@null apologize and move on. Regardless if you did it or not, you didn’t open a ticket. Therefore, the benefit of the doubt goes to @shamir. Also, don’t threaten others. Just do good business.

6 Likes

@null

<> no ticket was created
<> claimed you did it, even when you didn’t.
<> it was you who threatened him.

Rule no. 1 on Swapd is, never start your service until the buyer has paid, even if they are a DC member. If it’s a no-prepayment ticket then that’s another thing and you’d know the risk, obviously.

3 Likes

Even if it’s a no-prepayment ticket, there is a ticket in place, which will show that the transaction was opened.

Here, no ticket was created, so IMO Null is in the wrong

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I wrote.

2 Likes

I already apologized @shamir there was a misunderstanding, I passed this case to my employee, he started working immediately and informed me that the video had been taken down. I didn’t know it could have been taken down by someone else, I never intended to scam anyone. I’m sorry about this situation @shamir no bad feelings brother

Forget the ticket, I never even agreed to a deal.

Ban him. No excuses.

3 Likes

@null Now you’re saying sorry to him but if he wouldn’t have created this topic you would still be threatening him lol.

7 Likes

No needed.