Sellers, how much profit did you make since joining SWAPD?

If you’re willing to divulge such info, we would love to hear about it. Yes, we personally could tally up members earnings (somewhat) as we have access to invoices, but it’s not that easy on our end. This website’s core is a forum software, it’s not made to be a marketplace, so so many things are missing (such as totals/exact sales stats).

So, how much have you earned selling on SWAPD?

Obviously, the numbers don’t have to be exact as users don’t have access to totals, and during our hacking attempt in 2019 when we deleted all tickets, even more info is missing. We just want a ballpark figure, that’s all.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Zero

-$5,000 cus of therapy.

6 Likes

@coehn @Ryan :eyes:

1 Like

All together about $7,000 if I include selling shares.

1 Like

I’m a giver. I foresee zero profit on the transactions I do here :smile:

30$

I’m -10 dollars short as swapd took them out of my account for a checkout ticket going wrong…

This is why we can’t have nice things. Ban for everyone.

2 Likes

Only had one sale so far on SWAPd but profited around $900.

Seems most users are interested in accounts with established followings as opposed to generic usernames, but that’s an assumption I’m making off of the small list of generics I own.

My favorite platform in comparison to all others :blush:

1 Like

I did make a small income from SWAPD but the thing is, I’ve spent far more. :stuck_out_tongue:

So, if you balance it out, it would be negative.

4 Likes

Damn, so people are going broke here. Not what we planned!

1 Like

But, then there is something else to factor in, which I didn’t.

1. I spent a lot on SWAPD for my personal orders. So, no return here.
  2. I spent A TON more on SWAPD for my clients order. A LOT of juicy return in this.
  3. I sold a bunch here, again, a decent return.

So, if you factor in the the margins from upsells I do, based on services I buy here, then it becomes positive.

Only if Boogeyman’s service lasted longer, I’d have become a millionaire. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve made quite a bit, to be honest, but it’s hard to keep track. My Twitter verification service made me roughly $160K in a few months, but I’ve had some side gigs here and there, so a rough estimate would be around $200-230K.

Curious to hear @Ryan’s numbers tho :eyes:

9 Likes

Lmao. And here you are making nothing as an admin. Where did you go wrong?

4 Likes

:confused:

1 Like

:flushed: you have that type of money in my cauntry and you are easily the most respected person

Only @toms and @Boogeyman

They have earned more than my uncle have earned from 25 containers of Cardamom.

3 Likes

Where? I’m coming. I’m far from respected in my neighborhood, let alone my country :joy:

@toms has been out of the SWAPD game for a long time now, and he is nowhere near the top earners.