[SELLING] 120k+ Gaming YouTube Channel (MONETIZATION ENABLED & VERIFIED) *PRICE DROPPED BY $500*

Amount of subscribers: 120,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): Romania
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: This channel is monetized, so you can start earning money as soon as you upload content, in addition to the fact that you will generate passive revenue from the 1,500+ currently uploaded videos.

Not only is this channel monetized, but it also has a verified badge, which from my knowledge is difficult to get on YouTube nowadays.

The custom URL is not yet claimed, so you can make it whatever you’d like.

I’d also like to add that the lifetime earnings are extremely low as for some reason the videos were never previously monetized. I’ve monetized them all now (nearly all of them were able to be monetized as almost everything is 100% original content). Beforehand, there were give or take 20-50 videos monetized from the 1,500+ uploaded to the channel.

NOTE: The price is NOT FINAL. Feel free to make offers! (BTC PAYMENT IS PREFERRED)

PM me for the channel URL! Screenshots of analytics attached below.

1 Like

If you change the channel name it will lost the verified badge, right? Thanks.

Yes, that is correct, hence my flexibility with price.

1 Like

Current offer: $2,000

How come Romania?

What do you mean?

god damn
i want this
send info alpha

PMed!

Bump!

Can you pm me the link pls

PMed!

Alpha Pm the links please! Thx

PMed!

Bump!

You reseller you Alpha :smiley: i wanted to buy it from the owner but was hesitant because he was new and had no previous rating. you had a nice deal on it i guess the guy isn’t aware of the market prices lol good luck.

1 Like

Bump!

I will be taking the offer of 2,000 USD within the next several hours if no one decides to offer up more.

Bump.

Bump!

What does bump mean

pushing the thread to the top. like a reply

1 Like