Selling 49% Stake Of Music YouTube Channel - Passive Income Guaranteed

Sorry but this seems a bit sketchy. With a share of only 49% you could be kicking any buyer off the channel, because you own 51% of it and therefor have all the rights to decide what to do with the channel. I don’t really see anyone buying 49% of a share to this. Also what is the current highest offer you have?

1 Like

yeah i agree and the asking price is outrageous
that’s the price of maybe 2 million subs+
the 49 stake killed it too.

1 Like

The reason for the 49% is very simple. I’ve been able to develop the channel up to where it is now and where it’s heading in the future. I’m open to discuss any ideas with the shareholder but keeping the final decision on my side ensures the growth of the channel for both parties. Remember also that the point is to provide passive income for the shareholder.

All the conditions will be written in a legal agreement and signed by both parties so no surprises there.

If you’re truly interested, I invite you to PM me for more details.

It doesn’t matter how many subscribers a channel has. All that matters is the watch time and view count. That’s what influences revenues.

There are plenty of channels out there with 10× more subs earning a lot less than mine because of this and also because audience location. 40% US as main source here.

The future shareholder isn’t investing in the channel to use its audience to promote a product or a service but to earn passive revenue.

Either way your price is outrageous.
Should be lowered like a lot.
You told me you had other offers. If you have anything close to half you are asking. You should just take it.
I’m positive you won’t get the price you are asking for here.

As I told you in PM, I’m open to any serious offers but I have yet to hear one from you. So you’re more than welcome to submit yours there.

Link please to this channel

Pm’d you

Here’s a new screenshot:

Key metrics:
*Revenues are up nearly 20% compared to last month
*Views are up 20,000 compared to last month

Hello,

PM Me the price please ( link would be nice too)

Also I am interested to know do you only want to keep this as passive income as is, or are you looking for someone who can create new content and rise the channel further ?

Thanks,

Sorry but this constitutes as an influence deal, not allowed for non-premium members. Closing topic.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.