Selling 50k+ Instagram account

Country of followers (majority): Argentina 16% & Turkey 12%
Amount of followers: 50.2k
Topic/Niche: TV show account
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): No, I gained all followers by myself :slight_smile:

Description: I started my account in November last year. This account is about one turkish series. I gained so many followers in a short amount of time which is crazy most probably because the content I’m posting is different than others. The account is really active and gets like 3k-15k likes per post it depends of how often I end up on explore page mostly and 10k-100k views per video. Most of my followers are from Argentina, the account was deactivated for few days thats why I can’t post a picture as a proof but it says info about top locations will appear within week so :). This week I posted once only thats why my insights & discovery aren’t as high as they usually are when I post more. The page is in english not in turkish. The reason I’m selling because I don’t have time to post anymore and I’m looking to sell as soon as possible so feel free to pm me for more info :slight_smile: i accept paypal only

Could you upload the country stats? (Geo-location of fans)

Thank you.

Bump

pm user thanks

Handle please. Thanks

Bump

pm user thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.