Selling 52.8k Music / Promo Page

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 52.8K
Topic/Niche: Music/ Comedy Promo Page
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, Shoutouts, Giveaways

Description: Selling this music and comedy Instagram page! I used it to promote music and post viral videos and memes. I made $100 to $300 daily by DMing up-and-coming rappers and musicians, offering affordable promo packages, or responding to artists who reached out for promotions. I’ve decided to sell because I have a lot on my plate and can’t continue managing it. All past DMs from paid promotions are still available, and the account is followed by popular Canadian rappers.

Additionally, I ran a magazine associated with the page, which is technically a separate entity. I might shut it down, but if you’re interested, I can include the domain and magazine for an extra price. It currently has about eight writers who contribute for free, but you’re free to make changes. I earned $50-$75 per post from selling articles or interviews there. Although activity has dropped since the last post in 2022, the page can easily regain momentum with consistent, active posting.

This is a great opportunity to step into a well-established platform featuring a mix of music, comedy, and viral content with potential for growth.

1 Like

handle please.

1 Like

User?

1 Like

PM the handle. I’m interested.

1 Like

interested in this page can you send the @

1 Like

Get ID verified first