Selling 63k active followers account

https://swapd.co/uploads/db6033/original/3X/e/e/eefcab533873f153ade071b1f18bf884a0354f2a.MOVCountry of followers (majority): account is not business
Amount of followers: 62,7k
Topic/Niche: girls
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic, s4s and engagement groups

Description: you can easily change the niche of the account. I don’t have it set up as a business account so I can’t show the engagement BUT I can give send you a screen of notifications. New followers and likes are coming organically everyday :slight_smile:
I WANT TO SELL IT FAST SO THE BEST PRICE GET THE ACCOUNT

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Please tell me how much price?

1 Like

Price

1 Like

I offer 110$

1 Like

@Tvor Did you change the handle? The one in your post no longer works.

User banned. This can be locked @MeG or @Jason