Selling 70K Instagram Parenting Page (OG Included)

Country of followers (majority): United states
Amount of fans/followers: over 70k
Topic/Niche: Autism/ADHD/Parenting
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes

Description:

Are you looking for a profitable niche to grow your Instagram account?

I have successfully monetized this page through affiliate marketing using Hotmart (similar to ClickBank but in SPANISH), where I sell digital products such as courses and ebooks focusing on autism, ADHD, and parenting. On average, I generate around $500 per month.

To drive traffic to my offers, I leverage the audience I’ve built on this account by directing them to carefully crafted landing pages.

While this venture has been profitable, I am now looking to pursue another business that requires a higher capital investment.

Autism and ADHD are highly lucrative niches, as parents are often willing to invest in their children’s well-being.

With over 60k followers and a monthly reach of 4 million, this account has garnered substantial attention.

The primary audience comprises individuals from the United States, Brazil, and Argentina.

This aligns with the fact that the majority of sales originate from the United States, where there is a considerable population of over 50 million Spanish-speaking individuals (including Latin Americans).

If you’re intrigued by this opportunity, I encourage you to reach out for further details.

Bonuses

• I also give you the Facebook fan page with 14k followers (same gmail)
    -And my ban-free Meta Ads account with the pixel that has generated over 60 sales of autism and ADHD products through organic Instagram traffic.(same gmail)
    -Youtube account with 200 subs ( same gmail)
    -Additionally, I have a TikTok account with over 30k followers in the same niche that it’s gonna be yours.(same gmail)

You can have all of these assets for the same price of $4.900.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.