(Selling 75k Monetized) Channel ONLY $600 USD - No Strikes, Clean and Cheap Price / 1M views

Country of followers (majority): Brazil
Amount of fans/followers: 75k
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Less than a year old and no community guideline or copyright strikes! Over 1m+ views and Silver Play button available at 100k. Deleted most the videos and left two so that SWAPD can audit the channel for you if you like. CHEAPEST PRICE ON SWAPD
image|690x388

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

link please

Link please

link please. US based buyer here

Bump

Price is negotiable

please send link
serious buyer

pm final price + link. very interested

I’ll drop the price to $900! CHEAP Price! Quality videos uploaded. Ready for audit. Let me know

Is there a reason why the images are from different sources? i.e. some are phone camera photos of a screen and some are direct screenshots?

Didn’t know how to show that information from the phone app :joy: but you are welcome to audit

Send link

interested to buy send the link please

Check your PM

Link please

Bump

link please

Link please

Hello,

Can i get the link please

Im interested