Selling 81k Business/Finance IG account with USA audience

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 81,000
Topic/Niche: Finance/ Business/ Entrepreneur
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): ALL ORGANIC

Characteristics of Account:

• It has 81k real and organic followers.
  • It has an audience consisting of 81% men and 19% women.
  • The account is in the business/finance/entrepreneurship niche.
  • USA is the largest demographic at 27%
  • OG email is included
  • The account has earned about $2300 in the last 4 months or on average $575 per month even after the effects of the virus. I included screenshots of the last 4 months.
  • The account is growing roughly 4k followers a month

The account profits roughly $600 a month in shoutout sales to only a few clients. Most of the revenue is from recurring clients who come back each month to buy more promos. Much more money can be made through affiliate programs with brokerages, selling courses, or cross-selling, all of which I haven’t tried yet. All my clients have come to me for shoutouts, and there is an opportunity to reach out to businesses in the finance niche who might be interested in buying ads (which I haven’t done yet). Don’t waste my time with low offers because if I hold this account for a year, I can make at least $7000 meaning I’m in no rush to sell.

The reason I’m listing this account is to build an emergency fund that my family and I can rely on in the event that this epidemic lasts several months. I am currently furloughed from my current full-time job…

Another thing that I should say is that in 4-5 months, the account should be at 100k+ followers meaning I will be increasing the rates that I sell shoutouts at. If anyone’s interested, please PM me and I’ll give you the handle or any other information you would like to know.

1 Like

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

8K$ seems way too high, good luck though.

4 Likes

Appreciate it. Value is based off of perception. To you it may not be worth that much, but to someone who earns $600 a month off of it, it is worth that much:)

2 Likes

Nonetheless, I am still open to offers

i would like to purchase this account will you take 700 usd

1 Like

Hey. I am very interested. Please PM me the handle.

Sent

No thank you

1 Like

Just over one times annual profit isn’t ridiculous

Yes it is it’s ridiculous way higher than other accounts are price and you have a huge amount of Indian followers. Good luck but you won’t get 8k for it

1 Like

It’s hard to compare my account to many others because atm there’s no other finance/business pages selling on SWAPD or anywhere else. If you try and dm accounts on ig in this niche, they’ll all tell you they’re not selling. Anyways, I appreciate it and best of luck to you as well:)

You keep commenting under every listing that the price is too high. Nobody cares that you cannot afford it. Maybe you should try to make some money and come back to us.

2 Likes

no thanks

1 Like

pm handle please

handle please

Sent

Bump

handle please