Selling a link-in-bio platform - Best in the industry, endless customization options - This is your chance to compete in a $BILLION dollar industry - Built For Creators To Optimize CTR %

I’m selling a link-in-bio platform that I recently created because I don’t have the time to allocate to it anymore. The goal was to create the best link-in-bio platform, giving creators and OF models endless customizable options to help increase their click-thru ratios.

Features include:

• Profile pic (big, medium, or small)
  • Name
  • Bio
  • Headings
  • Big Links
  • Small Links (can change the position of these)
  • Embedded links (stories, videos, etc.)
  • Entry Pop-up
  • Branding credit at the bottom
  • Create and save customized themes (for easy switching back and forth)
  • Profile analytics
  • Ability to link Google Analytics
  • Customize SEO settings
  • Manage multiple profiles
  • Choose username/URL
  • Link a custom domain
  • Manage multiple profiles
  • Admin panel

For links, you can choose the icon, button color, shape, font, font color, font boldness, add an arrow in any color, add an online now status in any color, make it “shake” for more awareness, etc.

In short, every feature is able to be toggled on or off and the site is highly customizable. Buyer will receive exclusive ownership rights to the technology, branding, domain, socials, and access to the developer who I hired to build it. I’ll also stay on board to advise for 30 days, and can be retained for a longer period to help improve the platform further, if desired.

Here’s an example:
https://fanlink.bio/swapd

Below are some screenshots. Feel free to DM me with any questions! Serious buyers only.

3 Likes