Selling a startup online business and marketplace website

Website
Price: Best offer

Payzzom is an online marketplace website powered by stripe connect and built on laravel.
it’s a platform that connects online merchants and freelancers to their respective customers and clients and help them get paid easily.

Similar to fiverr, freelancer and upwork, it connects buyers and sellers and help them pay or get paid for goods bought or services rendered. Payments are collected using stripe’s connect API.

create simple payment requests as a seller/freelancer which can be sent directly to your buyer or client’s email as a link. The buyer/client can then click on the link and send payments to the merchant/freelancer who made the request using Stripe.

paying is easy. Just like sending a text

How It Works

Step One: The merchants first registers to the platform providing his name, email and password to create an account. and create simple spayment requests which can be sent directly to buyer’s email as a link. The buyer/client can then click on the link and send payments to the merchant/freelancer who made the request using Stripe.

Step Two: After registering successfully, the merchant then proceeds to connect his/her stripe account to the the website.
Connecting their stripe account will help the website create charges requests on their behalf and collect payments while charging 1% for every transaction which is how the website makes profit.

What is Stripe?
Stripe is one of the most popular online money transfer agency that lets you receive payments locally and globally with no hassles and zero set up fees. Businesses & individuals can accept payments directly from banks, money wallets and cards

Step Three: After connecting to stripe successfully, The user is then redirected to a dashboard page where he can create new payment requests, see the status of his already created requests whether they’ve been paid or not, edit and delete payment requests (Note: requests that have been sent to customers/clients can’t be edited as it is forbidden by stripe.

Real life example
Take for example. You are a freelancer who has previously worked for a client and want to collect payment for your work. Since you have an account with stripe and payzzom, all you have to do is create a simple payment request which will generate a link and send it to your client’s email, then your client is can follow the link. It will request strip’s API and render a payment form directly from stripe then the customer/client can pay easily using his CC.
Payments will immediately be sent to the seller’s stripe account.

According to Stripe’s official documentation, you will be charged 2% of every payment.
The website will also take 2% for using the platform and helping you collect your payment
That 2% is the website’s profit.

(A) By Defualt:
The registered and approved Merchant/Freelancer can create payment request by providing:

1. The Product/Service name/title that the customer is paying for e.g (payment for logo design job, payment for items purchased on my-eccommerce-store-dot-com).

2. The Product/Service description

3. The Price/Amount to be paid as well as discount, shipping and tax fee if any

4. The email address of the customer/client/payer

5. Phone number of customer/client/payer

(B) Customizable features include

1. Create recurring payment requests/subscription to bill your client monthly or yearly

2. Create direct charges that are unique to you only and use your personal payment link to bill your clients

3. Send invoices to customers e.t.c

All financial transaction are carried out by stripe’s secured oauth flow.

Link?

1 Like

sorry for the delay. i accidentally posted before it was completed. I just completed right now check it out again to see the full detail

1 Like

Still don’t see the link to the website, is it operational?

Yes all the features i listed as defualt are operational. But the other features i left out can be added according to the new owner’s taste and preferences and not only that, they would also require some data from the new owner’s end such as stripe API key and Secret, initial setup on the new owner’s stripe account. No need to give me your account password. You can just get me access as a developer and i’ll set it up for you in a flash.

here’s the link: http://payzzom.com/public/

login with:

email: felixdaniel2056@gmail.com
password: skykidfelix

Hello, What is the possibility of adding more payment options e.g paypal, just technically speaking.

Or some other payment methods that work either redirection link or API?

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.