Selling active Fortnite Youtube 40k + Subs

Amount of subscribers: 40k
Country of subscribers (majority): TOP USA
Topic/Niche: Gaming / fortnite
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): All organic

Description: Selling Fortnite youtube account. Its Top USA. all subs came from suggested videos. organic growth. Selling it because I want to start a vlog channel instead.

Could you PM me the name please?

in case anyone still interested

Plz share channel URL and screenshots of subscribers geography and last three months analytics.

Link please

Link to my mail please:

WARNING! Our systems have detected that you are trying to communicate off-site.

Please do not share any personal information with any party such as email, Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, KIK, phone numbers, etc. As stated in our Terms of Service, all transaction communication must happen on site. To keep our network safe from scammers and fraudulent activity, we must have oversight of all communications in case a dispute arises. We will NOT be responsible for any losses that occurred outside of our website. Remember, we are here for a reason, and that reason is to keep transactions safe. People who ask you to communicate off site will most likely have malicious intentions.

For more information on why we don’t allow off-site communication, please visit the following link: Rule #1: No communicating off-site. Why does SWAPD strictly enforce this rule?

This is only a warning. However, we reserve the right to terminate accounts for repeat offenders.
Thank you for complying.

1 Like

@StarUsher

Please upload the following screenshots (by editing your original post):

1. Viewership (life time)
  2. Subscriber geo-location (lifetime)
  3. Earnings (lifetime) - If any.

Please make sure you cover the channel name in the screenshots.

Thank you.

1 Like

PM once uploaded content requested by swapd

1 Like

please pm link

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.