Selling Active Travel Niche account + OG username included ๐ŸŒŽ

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 69k
To
pic/Niche: Travel
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
Engagement Networks

Description:

Selling @REMOVED BY STAFF on Instagram. It is a travel niche account with average engagement for itโ€™s size. I get a bunch of drop shipping stores asking for promotions on it. So if you are looking to monetize or sell shoutouts, this is right for you. In addition, you can even use it as a influencer account, or for business purposes.
Which is what I did. I rarely do paid promotions on it because I used it to promote my own business.

It also comes with the OG username @REMOVED BY STAFF

purchase includes access to engagement groups/pods which you can use to continue growing this account + any other account.

price is negotiable

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. Youโ€™re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you donโ€™t expose your URL to the general public. Itโ€™s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

1 Like

send me the link plz

Link please :ok_hand:

Dm link please

Sent to your PM!

Can you send me the links please

1 Like

hello, can you please send me the username, demographics and activity from insights?

1 Like

Could you PB me the URL?

1 Like

link and engagement please, very interested

1 Like

HI! link and engagement info pls. thanks!

1 Like

Please send username by dm

1 Like

send me the link please im really interested for this one!

1 Like

Interested, please shale link and insights

1 Like

insights , username

1 Like

The user is suspended. Please lock @SWAPD