[SELLING] Business IG Account 38k

Country of followers (majority): India/USA
Amount of followers: 38k
Topic/Niche: Business/Motivation
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Between August and December of last year I started growing a page (in the same niche) and managed to make around $200 a month from it before ultimately selling it at 8k followers for $600. I grew that page using follow for follow initially, so I followed all of the people who followed that account back, on this account - getting me to around 1800 followers by december. That month, I started implementing reel tactics and eventually got a few posts to go viral and grew from 1.8k to 16k in around 30 days. A few weeks later, I went viral again and gained a further 20k+ followers.

The growth is completely organics and the page goes viral very well. My engagement has dipped slightly recently but that is mostly because I have been posting a lot more to try and get more viral reels (my reels tend to go viral a few weeks after being posted if they are going to go viral).

The account would be good for anyone wanting to market an IG Ebook or something of that nature, and I frequently get requests to do paid posts.

If monetized correctly, I believe this page could likely earn around $1000+ monthly (given my experience making money with smaller pages), but unfortunately I don’t have the time to do it right now.

I have a Milestones story highlight on the account which you can use to see the progression of followers from 0-38k.

Message me if you have any questions

Hello, @bankerboy247

Confirm us if your IG comes with OGE, here’s how.

• Go to IG ( via app )

• Settings

• Security

• Access Date

• Former email(s)

handle?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.