Selling Cannabis, Marijuana, Mushroom, Psychedelics and Weed Domains (Featuring "Outerblaze" with Matching Social Handles)

Premium Brand Package:

www.outerblaze.com
Package Includes: .COM Domain, @Outerblaze Profiles on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook
Package Price: $2,000 Or Best Offer

Cannabis/Weed/Marijuana Domain Names:
Domain Price: Entertaining All Offers

www.dispensarist.com
www.cannomaly.com
www.cannotation.com
www.steppingstoned.com

Mushroom & Psychedelics Domain Names:
Domain Price: Entertaining All Offers

www.evershroom.com
www.cyadelic.com
www.psychedible.com
www.shroomerang.com
www.shrumu.com

Description: All listings include a .COM domain. Of this list, Outerblaze is the premium offering. I regularly receive inquiries about this domain and handle, individually. However, I am now offering them as a package to any buyer interested in building a cannabis brand with an incredible name. As listed above, I have the matching Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook handles (all @Outerblaze). The social profiles are not active, nor do they have many followers. The value is in the brand name and rare combination of a premium domain with matching social profiles.

This is not intended to be a bump; just a notice that the listing price for Outerblaze (www.outerblaze.com and matching @outerblaze social profiles/links on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) has been lowered to $2,000.

Bump! These are still available.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.