Price:$70

Description:
$124.69 Balance

Selling for $70

Why sell an ACC with $124 for $70?

Cus you can’t’ withdraw until ur balance is $400 if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Ok. How much did you spend on ads to get that

Nothing. I had a health site. Just put banners and got 2 leads at the same day. 2 leads got me that amount

And then you decided to sell the health site

Are you still interested in maxbounty account?

I once bought 2x Clickbank accounts from @RandyMarsh that were supposed to have a 250 USD balance each. Well, it turns out they were IN DEBT over 2500 USD and now I have to pay this off. I tried to fight this but Clickbank sent me to collections and now they’re repossessing my stuff. Avoid anything from @RandyMarsh.

5 Likes

Same experience here. Bought a Clickbank account that supposedly had a $320 balance. Turns out I’m in debt over my ears and have collectors blowing my phone up.

4 Likes

Y 2 are fucking yairs sales up!!! He already has overpriced listings now 2 admins are doing this.

Madness.

1 Like

LMAO

I’m thinking - we should start a @RandyMarsh support group. Any takers?

Yes, plz

You can only withdraw 124$ from this account. Buy with extreme care. @RandyMarsh will not let go his 69 cents coz he pay “69” for his haircut.

2 Likes

:joy:

Jokes on u I paid nothing

Oh it shows! :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re mistaken. You can edit this in account settings and set a payment threshold of $10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and so on.

Oh ye I remembered. U need to have a minimum of 5 or 10 purchases. Dont recall the exact. And I have only 2 so cant withdraw