Selling Dropshipping Business for Cheap

Domain name: www.sneakers-supply.com
Website included?: Yes
Price: Best offer

Description:
Hello Guys, l’m finally listing my long last ecommerce/dropshipping (Shopify) business from 2018. I’ve been generating from March 2018 to November 2018 - around 160k Revenue. I got back to it on May 2019 until September 2019, screenshot from this year sales is attached down below I will also provide from last year. It wasn’t that much active as product actually sells itself, return on investment is about 60%. Everything is still working, I will briefly explain everything from marketing strategies that I have been using to connecting you to the Supplier/owner. Instagram account is at 15.5k Followers, I also have big email database and customers info. I will walk you through everything first month if you’re not familiar with this type of business.
I’m basically open to any offers, I would advise to be reached out by serious people who are willing to make 6 Figures therefore I can’t sell it for low prices but I’ll do my best to make it affordable to everyone.

How much?

Pm me. Thank you

pm thank u

Interested and price?

Pm me. Thank you

bump

Hi, I would like to know more, please message me some details about the products. Thanks

why’d you open a new thread after i called you out?

Closing this topic as it is a duplicate.