Selling inspiration Instagram account with 858K followers

Country of followers (majority): USA/NEW YORK
Amount of fans/followers: 858,250
Topic/Niche: fashion, beauty, travel, couples
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
organic

Description:
All things inspiring, not boring. Easy to make money in the beauty industry/fashion bloggers/couples for shoutouts.

This account was originally made my a fashion store in Texas called “813 fashion” great high engagement in 2014-2016 for the store- then sold to be an inspiration account. Worked with PR companies/brands and offered shoutout pricing for swipe ups and post.

1 Like

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

STAFF OPINION

Very inconsistent activity. Some posts look great, others like they came from a spammy account. For an 800K page, the activity can be considered sub-par at best. Further audits will be needed at checkout.

1 Like

yes, the account was made originally for a fashion stores in texas in 2014- and changed into an inspiration account. nothing was ever spam.

Thank you,

Can you please upload the requested screenshots?

Can you send me the username & insights?

can you send me the username and insights? thanks.

Can you send me the username please and insights breakdown

Can you send me username please