Selling My +257K Subs Channel with 30M+ views and 55M+

Please send the link and your best offer. Tnx

1 Like

Please send link and asking. Thanks.

I would be interested if you will allow me to post one video to see how it perform. The channel has been inactive for 2 years.

1 Like

1 =>We decided to sell off this YOUTUBE BRAND so that we can focus on other Brands (7 of them at the moment and all are doing fine and well)ā€¦

it was not easy for us to keep this very particular Brand running due to a lot of work we are having on other Youtube Brands of ours as you knowā€¦Focus is very Important when Developing and Expanding YOUTUBE BRANDS.

2=>As you can see from the Channel URL, itā€™s almost now 2 to 3 years when we are not adding (uploading) any contentā€¦due to our busy schedules as explained to you beforeā€¦

3=>During that period of not adding (uploading) content, we decided to ā€œTURN OFFā€ Monetization for a whileā€¦for almost 2 Yearsā€¦SUCH THAT WE CAN FOCUS ON OTHER BRANDSā€¦

4=>. Then We again ā€œTURNED ONā€ the monetization last year in the middle of November after we had made a decision to sell it off for the reasons explained above.

5=>There were approximately 200 videos with My wifeā€™s Face (I Mean Live Face Videos) which we had to remove (delete) after making a decision to sell it off (since it wouldnā€™t have made sense for the New Buyer)ā€¦
The Monthly income of $1,262.89 you saw for the previous years, much of it was coming from those deleted videos.

6=>The Monthly Revenues and RPMā€™s which have been attached here are those starting from the end of November Last Yearā€¦after Deleting well over 200 videos of my wifeā€™s Face (Live Face)ā€¦since we had already made a decision to sell off this BRANDā€¦as explained to you before.

7=>As you can see this is an Ever-Green Niche - only that it does require someone to keep uploading content for the Audiences - they are so Hungry with such types of Niches 24/7ā€¦
and we do receive many emails ON A DAILY BASIS from our subscribers on this YouTube channel,
asking us why we are no longer uploading videos, and others asking us to make videos related or connected to their problems (ISSUES) in various fields and statuses of their livesā€¦

As you know this ā€œSELF HELP INDUSTRYā€ is so Huge and Massive & keeps expanding each day and itā€™s here to stay.
and we do also have spreadsheets and keywords of this entire Brandā€¦for any serious Buyer who wishes to continue with the Projectā€¦AND TAKE THE BRAND TO THE NEXT-STEPā€¦
OR The buyer can actually turn this Youtube Brand into Anything they likeā€¦since itā€™s already an established and firmly rooted Brandā€¦which is here to stay foreverā€¦

8=>ACTUALLY TO BE SINCERE with you,
We have already done the ā€œPOLISHING WORK (Ground Work)ā€ for this Entire Brand
and now the Buyer only needs to do the ā€œSHINNINGā€ partā€¦
and That is, to TAKE THE BRAND TO THE NEXT-STEPā€¦
I guess you can understand me when I use such similitudeā€™s (Polishing & Shining) in my explanations.

Regards

And when you have a ā€œGood Content Calendar like this Belowā€,
and you really know what you are doing, then there is no way you can fail,
see the Excel file Attached Below,
Actually that Excel file you see was a part of our Plan for this Channelā€¦
but as i explained to you before,
we could not do it due to other Brands of ours consuming alot of timeā€¦

Excel File here

This Brand is suitable for those looking to kickstart their journey as content creators on YouTube.
This is a YouTube CMS account For Sale, fully equipped with monetization enabled,
giving you the power to earn revenue from your videos right away.

Key Features:

1=>Authentic YouTube CMS account available for sale
2=>Monetization enabled, allowing you to start earning from your content immediately
3=>Hassle-free setup process, saving you time and effort
4=>Secure and verified account to ensure your peace of mind
5=>Professional support and guidance provided throughout the process

With Such Youtube Brands, Someone doesnā€™t have to wait for months to get monetized or
worry about meeting stringent requirements.
This is a reliable and efficient solution to jumpstart anyoneā€™s YouTube careerā€¦turning their passion into profits.

Regards

Asking price is $5500

But Feel free to also let us know your Budgetā€¦

Here are also a Few things we should let you knowā€¦

-it is a Niche Changeable Channel.