Selling My +257K Subs Channel with 30M+ views and 55M+

Amount of subscribers: 257K
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Self-Help
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Only Organic Methods

Description:

:heavy_check_mark:Niche Changeable Channel.
:heavy_check_mark:PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE:

Selling my +257K subs channel with 30M+ views and 55M+ ( watch minutes )

86% of all subscribers are Women,Traffic from United States,Canada,UK,Europe,Australia,New Zealand and other English speaking countries.

Niche(Market): Self-Help,Spirituality,Transformational & Motivational,New Age Beliefs,Marriage Issues,Alternative Beliefs,Self Esteem Issues,Stress Management Issues,Success,Relationships Issues and dating advises,etc

:heavy_check_mark:(7 Year Old Channel)

:heavy_check_mark:Its Has Verifed Badge Approved
:heavy_check_mark: Channel in Good Condition
:heavy_check_mark: No Strike No Violation :heavy_check_mark:

Leave A Message On This Site For Any Details :heavy_check_mark:

Easy for you to add your Own Videos Content and Start Tapping into all these new subscribers.

Highly Optimized Channel For Search Engine Optimization.

[9.8% CTR,80.3% From YouTube Recommending My Content,60% Organic Traffic From Google Search,25% Traffic From WhatsApp,Facebook Messenger & Facebook]

Monetization: Eligible and Monetized - Monetization Reactivated.

I’m Selling it because I have Other 7 large YouTube Accounts which I’m currently working on, and it’s too cumbersome to keep growing all The 7 Accounts at the same-time.

it’s a clean channel no copyright strikes.

Audience Buys Almost Everything Ranging from Ecommerce Stuff, Ebooks,Personal Development Stuff and Anything Educational To Change One’s Life for the Better.

The Price is Highly Negotiable

ZZ-Age-Gender2
ZZ-CC-Subtitles
ZZ-ClickThroughRate
ZZ-Formats
ZZ-SearchTrafficFrom
ZZ-Subscribers

1 Like

Url

Link?

Would love to purchase at full price. Can i see more

1 Like

Link and Best Price

Need link and how buy

you can always buy through swapd payment systems - if there is anything you wana know then let us know

Link plz