Selling my 57.9k Instagram Account - USA Top Audience

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 57,978
Topic/Niche: Fail / Funny Videos
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, but no one has access to the OG anymore
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Hello all, I am trying to sell this great page with around 57.9k followers for best offer. Around June-July, this page was continuously getting around 11 Million Reach along with 30 million impressions. I got busy with my college work and therefore, don’t have time to grow this account anymore. I can even share screenshots of the time when this page was performing at the said standards, mentioned above.
The demographics have been attached above.
Until last month, I was earning around 80$/story+post shoutout on this page with a monthly earning of around 300-350$.
If you want the Handle, let me know and I will send it to you on Private.
Thank you and hope you all have a nice day

can you please send the link and best price

Hi Handle please and offer?

Price?

Sent handle to all of you

handle please? thanks

get yourself verified first

Handle please

Username and price please

sent it

get verified first please

Username please send price

get verified first

Username and price

I would love to buy this account

get yourself verified first

sure how do I do that? I already verified my email and phone number. Is there something else I need to do?

check pm

whats the handle, average story views, and please let me know what you promoted via shoutouts, if its not a secret :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.