Selling Premium 245k Top ACTIVE USA/CA/UK/AUS Followers FB Page with AD BREAKS ready to go (Over 25k new likes last 28 days)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 242k
Topic/Niche: Comedy/Humour/Meme
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/My personal network.

Description:

Hey everyone! So I am selling a Facebook page I bought a few months ago from here. It was a super inactive page with under 180k followers, which had never posted a single video, or posted ANYTHING in months. Using my already existing network of pages I own, I managed to grow it and get it back to being a super engaged page, as well as now making it eligible for ad breaks!

My reason for selling is because I have a few pages in my network which are too similar, meaning I haven’t been posting as much as I’d like to on this one. I think it’s an easy one to grow, especially now it’s active (it was more active, with more video views etc, but over the last month or so I haven’t been posting much!) - so should make a great addition to someone else’s network, or just as a page to run and manage and earn a fair amount from ad breaks.

I’m also selling another premium page with over 95 million video views in the last month, so please check my other listings! Happy to do a deal for both!

Feel free to message me with any questions etc

@Administrators can we mark as premium please? :slight_smile:

Yup :+1:

1 Like

IDK, activity is a little weak!

:stuck_out_tongue: (joking)

send link and price

1 Like

Haha :laughing:

Ink and price in pm please.

1 Like

links pls :grinning:

1 Like

PMed everyone!

1 Like

Please send me link and estimated price. Thank you

pm link

link please

Updated and messaged all those above! Still looking for best offer!

Link and price pm

Link and starting price, please? Thx!

PMed everyone!

1 Like

Just updating this to show no strikes etc -

Send link

1 Like

Pm link

1 Like