Selling PREMIUM Football/Soccer 1.4million fans + Twitter account

Country of followers (majority): USA top
Amount of followers: 1.4 million
Topic/Niche: Soccer/Football
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All Organic growth

Description: To whom it may concern,

We would like to make you aware of the fact that we are actively looking to sell our Facebook page and its accompanying Twitter and Instagram pages. My page is one of the very first and consistently popular soccer pages on social media. Over 1.6 million followers across Facebook and Twitter with a very active following, the majority of which are from the US, UK, Australia, Canada and Europe. All followers were achieved organically throughout the years and organic reach is consistently above 3 million per week.

This page could be an incredible purchase for the right person with a team of content creators and the right strategy to take it forward. We make a living from the earnings but we have different plans for the future, so no lowball offers.

1 Like

Solid page, familiar with it.

GLWS.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.

1 Like

please PM me the links and handles!

thank you!

Pm’d you :slight_smile:

link?

Link and price pls!

Pm link and price. Thanks

handle

url please

Please send link

Just an FYI, this page is under a ticket.

1 Like

wow, quick sale. was considering making an offer, didn’t think it’d go so quick. i snoozed and lost, i suppose.

This page was listed here for months, and the ticket it’s under is going painfully slow. We’ve been waiting for the payment for a while now, so I am sure if you make a better bid and promise to pay faster the property may be yours.

1 Like

Interested as well, seller please pm current bid. Serious buyer.

As staff said, if we receive a better offer from a more serious seller, we’re open minded.

1 Like

Unlisting this topic. No longer for sale on SWAPD.