Selling super viral page

Amount of followers: 3.2 million
Country of followers (majority): usa
Topic/Niche: videos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description: The fastest growing non celebrities page on twitter. Write only if you are a serious buyer and can afford, Clowns stay away :clown_face:

1 Like

$10k offer expires in 8 hours

Nice joke :rofl:

worth way more than 50k at this point especially with the new twitter ad program lol

Absolutely! This account is for sure on the 6 digits mark. Besides the fact the account is huge and hyper engaged, it is a legendary account, followed by a LOT of personalities.

1 Like

I highly doubt the owner licensed all content that’s been posted. Happy to be proven wrong, but substantial risk here both moving forward and with previous content. He posted 14 days ago and no one purchased at $50k. It’s worth whatever someone will pay for it. Also, seems like it’s been flagged previously per the below:

My offer still stands. Best of luck either way

1 Like

$12k offer doesn’t expire

USDT send me a checkout when your ready

That’s a fair point to be mentioned indeed. They are making a huge mistake by uploading the videos directly into their account considering that you can “reshare” the video from other sources without putting your account into jeopardize. With that feature it is almost imperceptible that the video is being reposted. So yeah, fair enough.

Still, i still think this account is worth WAY more than 50k. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Impressed. You a good buyer. You know your game. I Wish you good fortune for your future buys. And I don’t sell trash.

Awesome account! Not trash at all… just letting you know why my offer is low because even though it’s viral and can earn in the monetization program, there’s substantial risk re: content ID, copyrights, etc. - similar to Facebook. It may be ok now, but may not be soon. Please DM me if anything changes.

1 Like

You are 100% right about its worth what someone was willing to pay, but if the new owner posts content that they do have licensed its already been proven that a 1.2m follower account TwitterH0F made $100k from twitter ad share in a short period(and most of his stuff his just snagged from other people)

Bottom line it just made the thread look bad for the seller to lowball a 20% of his asking price offer rather than the DMs

ps im all for low balling myself =)

3 Likes

You are smart and know your thing. And I’m not selling it for 10k-20k :sweat_smile: viral hog and few others have offered me way more lol. I sold my Instagram with 1.2 million for 50k so yeah, what they say won’t affect me or my account value :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not eligible because not original content.

Lol :rofl: okay

How’s the page doing now

How’s your mother doing?

Very good :slight_smile:

1 Like