Selling Two Instagram Accounts 700k Combined Following

Property type: 2 Active Instagram accounts.
Amount of fans/followers: 700K combined
Country of followers (majority): United states + United Kingdom
Topic: Womens lifestyle, Fashion, Memes.
Price: £4,500

Description:

I am selling two strong Instagram pages, both based within the same sort of topics (Allowing for interaction and easy management between the two).

Purchased the pages a year ago, and made around £1200 a month off promoting fashion pages and girly teen products (will provide all the contacts for the buyer to do the same).

I Became complacent and ended up not really posting for 6 months or so the number of likes has dropped for both pages.

Account 1 = 104K followers

After starting to repost over the last couple of weeks it is clear the average likes have dropped from around 4-8k to 2.5-4k. This is due to a mixture of not posting and also that fact i keep posting average content (I don’t really know the teen market)

Still a very good account and has a great engagement and reach. This page has very premium follower! With all top locations being the main USA and UK cities.

Account 2 = 600k followers

Account 2 has seen a reduction from 6-10k to 2.5-4k likes. This is mainly due to me not posting the correct content again and obviously having a 6month break!

The account still has a good name, achieves a good amount of reach and has followers in premium countries. The reach is there… you just need the correct content.

Overall:

If someone puts in a bit of effort and posts good content, joins a few engagement groups (not currently in any) they can really get these back to where they were and add a lot of value to them.

Let me know if you would like to see any insights!

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

PM me deatils

Details Sent, Thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.