Selling VERY ACTIVE 1.4m Football Page + Insta account + Twitter account

Country of followers (majority): USA, India, Australia, UK, Canada
Amount of followers: 1.4m
Topic/Niche: Soccer/Football/Memes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): We are active.

Description:

To whom it may concern,

We would like to make you aware of the fact that we are actively looking to sell our Facebook page and its accompanying Twitter and Instagram pages. My page is one of the very first and consistently popular soccer pages on social media. Over 1.6 million followers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with a very active following, the majority of which are from the US, UK, Australia, Canada and Europe. All followers were achieved organically throughout the years and organic reach is consistently above 3 million per week.

This page could be an incredible purchase for the right person with a team of content creators and the right strategy to take it forward. We make a living from the earnings but we have different plans for the future, so no lowball offers.

1 Like

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

1 Like

I love your page man :smiley: I am a follower.

3 Likes

I don’t care whether this property has tier-one countries. I know this is a quality property so I am marking it premium regardless of the demographics.

3 Likes

Please send me Link, Insights and Price, thank you.

Send me link and price

Link and price

Can you send me insights, price & link please

Please send me Link, Insights and Price, thank you.

Thank you man, appreciate it!

Link and some insights please

Link and rough price you’re hoping for please.

Insight please

Plz send link n insight

Interested. Please send the link and stats on PM

send me highest current offer please

Hello,

Can you please send me the link?

Thanks

Hello,

Can you sent me the link and price in PM. Thanks.

Hi,

Please sent me the link and price

Hello, Can you please send me the link for the page, along with the guide price? Thanks