Selling website that makes $192,000 yearly

Business Type: Dropshipping website
Price: $250,000

Description: we sell highest grade of replica for all brands our website is making very high profit we want to sell it because we have something urgent and we have to use the money
We selling counterfeit goods, and the prices are high for example I sell the sneaker for £250 , jacket sometimes £500 , all customers coming back and buy more also I have always new customers, all the visitors and customers are organic because I can’t even make an advertising for Counterfeit goods and all customers come from google organically or from Instagram page with 0 advertising cost, I sell clothes and Shoes all are highest grade which is 100% same original come with original package and the buyer will be provided with supplier info

What exactly are you selling? Counterfeit goods? Your stats imply your average order value is £300~, any recurring customers? Where do you advertise? How many organic visitors/customers are you getting? Any customer database / email list included? How do you distribute the items you’re selling? Will you provide supplier contact details? These are details your buyers want to know. Add them to your listing to save everyones time.

6 Likes

How much do you spend on advertising?

selling counterfeit goods, and the prices are high for example I sell the sneaker for £250 , jacket sometimes £500 , all customers coming back and buy more also I have always new customers, all the visitors and customers are organic because I can’t even make an advertising for Counterfeit goods and all customers come from google organically or from Instagram page with 0 advertising cost, I sell clothes and Shoes all are highest grade which is 100% same original come with original package and I will provide the buyer with the supplier info

Zero , I don’t make any kind of adverting all come from google organic

$300k for an illegal counterfeit business seems high, but it definitely looks interesting. GLWS

2 Likes

Trust me if I don’t need the money urgent I would not sell it , 80% from the world wear Replica no one is getting original items that’s why the business is working good

Links to social media(s) and website?

Please send website

site link and all detail you have please

Paying 300k for an illegal business, sounds like a bad idea to me.

3 Likes

Yes but the legal business will not get you the same yearly profit trust me

Can i see the site link?

Wtf is this response lmfao, there are countless business models that do not rely on counterfeits. There are so many liabilities with that line of business you can have your domain seized and your payment processors frozen overnight, customs will start seizing the products and then you’re simply forced to close up shop. This isn’t anything new.

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

That’s not correct you it’s working fine and everything is fine , our shop since 5 years and we know how to deal with everything

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.