Selling YouTube Channel 869k Subscribers 275 Million Views + Associated SoundCloud with 75K Followers

Amount of subscribers: 869,223
Country of subscribers (majority): United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, United States
Topic/Niche: EDM music promotion channel
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:

This channel is dedicated to music promotion with a niche EDM audience with most views coming from the UK, Australia, Germany, US, Poland, Italy and other European countries.

The sale is for the entire brand which includes a SoundCloud account with 74.8K followers, Facebook page with 36K followers and Twitter account.

The account is in good standard and has no strikes, it is currently partnered with a network which monetizes my content and that contract will be ending in June 2018 in case any buyer is looking to join a different network.

Revenue for the last 365 days is 26.9K AUD roughly 20.2K USD. This is straight from YouTube analytics.

The channel is very active with daily uploads as of recent months and consistent throughout its creation in 2012.

If this is something that interests you feel free to PM me for a channel link or further information.

I would be happy with anything over 35K AUD = 26K USD.

It’s almost at one million subscribers and would love for someone genuinely interested to grow the channel as it has huge potential given the right motivation which I currently do not have as I am starting a new job.

PM me for channel URL

2 Likes

Just wondering, whats the channel URL?

Hey could you pls PM me details? Thank you.

Please PM me the channel url

Pm channel url please

Please PM channel URL. Thank you.

All PM’s sent! Still for sale :slight_smile:

Reply please. im waitin’

Pm me the Url please,
thank you.

Hello link?

pm the link and is it price negotiable ?

Please PM details!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.