Selling YouTube Channel To Pay For College Tuition (55.7k subs)

Amount of subscribers: 55.7k (56.3k)
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Humor
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation):

Description: Selling under review Youtube meme Channel with 55k subs for $2500 to pay college tuition, I just have to get to school!!! I had to drop the price
It gain about 1k subs per day and it mostly on youtube recommendation and avg of 10k views per hour

I don’t think compassion applies to business transactions, but for your sake I hope that you find someone who will care enough to pay so much.

6 Likes

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

I just updated it… Is it better now?

1 Like

PM url

Yes, thank you.

1 Like

Hey send me the link please

Just did

Send me link

Hi can you send me the url? Thanks!

Send me the link please

Hi —

Please send me a link to the page so I can check it out. Thanks!

–Ken

Would you like to exchange with Instagram? 100k us following

Hello, Would you share more information about the YouTube Channel. I’m interested to know more. Thanks

Please PM link

@SWAPD close please. He’s banned.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.