SHOPIFY STORE FROM SCRATCH - HUGE OPPORTUNITY - SOLD

WEBSITE SOLD

THANK YOU ALL

Please update the post with the domain of the account.

1 Like

Hi,

It’s done

Relisted, thank you.

Why do you want to sell it

I’m selling this shop because I started a business in building e-commerce stores and I would like to have first customers. Indeed this shop is very professional and has asked several dozens of hours of work (particularly customer reviews), it is estimated at more than 600 dollars, but I want to sell it at this low price in order to have my first customer base. Know that this is a fully guaranteed service with a full after sale service (including assistance on advertising managed by my colleagues).

If anyone is interested, come in private message we make you a special promotion

Not sure why someone would buy a random shopify store that’s never made a sale.

Someone should buy it because it is a shop that has been created by a professional designers and will save both time and money in development. As we all know, the key to success in ecommerce is professionalism

I am interested. Whats your best price?

Please respond. I want to buy it.

I am interested. Please respond.

PMd you

1 Like

I just openend a checkout. Not sure if i did it correctly tho. Do u see the checkout?

I want to buy

Everything is ok !

Couple false claims made in this listing.

The product descriptions are not created by any SEO expert and they dont pass any SEO standards, not even the basic minimums. All your products have the same product description, it’s duplicate content.

Site doesnt have basic functionalities and is missing key information, there are not even legal pages.

200 dollars per site obviously do not get any expert for this budget for any sort of targeted audience for FB ads.

Your asking price for the site might be fair, but the things you have listed there are not true.

The estimated price for this is also not 600 dollars.