Should SWAPD allow sales of NFTs?

I rather pay you 2-3% to escrow. Than 5% I would pay to sell my apes

1 Like

I am certain @Goofy will highly support this and convince @SWAPD for this

i honestly couldnā€™t care less

1 Like

Most nfts are scams, you donā€™t want swapd go be assosicated with that. :confused:

2 Likes

An idea would be to hide NFT listings from the home page and show them in their dedicated section only. That way nobody is bothered with a lot of NFT listings, but if someone wants to buy/sell they can do it in their own section.

1 Like

And maybe put a price minimum on it. Otherwise it will be loaded with ā– ā– ā– ā–  worth 0.01 eth

3 Likes

The implementation of NFT sales could become a waking nightmare for ticket disputes and subsequent customer reviewsā€“Iā€™d imagine that the number of angry buyers would increase significantly

Albeit thereā€™s no intrinsic difference between an IG account and an NFT, one fluctuates a hell of a lot more in price

2 Likes

I donā€™t even know why I asked you guys. Yā€™all said auctions are cool, and no one uses them.

1 Like

Personally I donā€™t think thereā€™s any harm in allowing NFT sales to occur here. (Sellers can save on fees). Some may prefer to pay via btc etc. whereas opensea you can pay via usdt/usdc/eth/dai etc.

There should be a bare minimum value nft that can be listed. (You can check by checking the project floor price). This will prevent someone listing a $10 nft for like 10k.

In terms of securing nfts. All you do is receive the nft in your metamask wallet. No securing whatsoever.

Could be a good additional income. I see many people on swapd with a NFT pfp. Iā€™m assuming people actually own them.

1 Like

I agree theres no reason for not letting people sell NFTs. But if you end up implementing it here, please make it a category that doesnt show in front page

2 Likes

Auctions are cool, i just lose determination after waiting 3d+ for it to end.

I think nft sales here will make swapd a lot more spammy, scammy and not a good look

3 Likes

Agreed. If so install a button to block all nft related sellers and posts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Certain rules can be introduced only for NFT sales. For example, in order for a seller to sell NFT, a sales expectation above a certain limit may be sought.

51% for YES.
49% for NO.

Still willing to try under the following conditions:

1. No front page access for NFT listings.
  2. 2% transaction fee.
  3. Own category.
1 Like