Should SWAPD allow sales of NFTs?

Should SWAPD allow sales of NFTs?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

We had a few members suggest this, we would like to discuss it with our wonderful members.

We would have to keep the fee below the giants to make it enticing. We were thinking 3% flat per transaction (if we decide to do it). We want to hear pros and cons of this idea.

2 Likes

NFT’s are bullshit.

9 Likes

Constructive! Noted.

2 Likes

Please no

3 Likes

We would like to hear actual reasons vs. “it’s bullshit” and “no.”

That is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.
Not because NFTs are dumb or whatever, but because thats why you got Opensea and other marketplaces.
I doubt anyone will buy or sell an NFT privately here, it just does not fit

7 Likes

No. Nfts are just a hype that will die out hard and very soon . Don’t wanna see NFTs clutter the feed of Swapd :smiley:

4 Likes

Retarded kids will join Swapd. You don’t want them as a member. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What does OpenSea charge? And other marketplaces?

OpenSea: 2.5%

They won’t, Rules are rules and our age rule will not be changed because of that.

About the Idea, Why not? What’s different between selling an IG and NFT? They both are online assets✌️

1 Like

I’ve been told by someone else a few moments ago that it’s 5%?

" OpenSea’s model is simple — we receive 2.5% of the sale price . That’s it. Users and partners can create NFTs for free at any time."

https://support.opensea.io/hc/en-us/articles/1500011590241-What-are-service-and-creator-fees-#:~:text=OpenSea’s%20model%20is%20simple%20—%20we,That’s%20it.

1 Like

Wow it is 2.5%, hard to undercut that.

People would just spam topics with their shitty cheap NFT’s.

8 Likes

Maybe if it’s a whole section that wouldn’t influence the ‘top’, ‘latest’ and ‘hot’ category

7 Likes

Are we talking selling NFT’s as a marketplace similar to MagicEden, OpenSea or selling NFT collections?

I second this.
Definitely will water down the high quality value Swapd offers

2 Likes

That was bored ape yatch club. Open sea fee is 2.5%. Yuga labs fee (royalties) is 2.5%

99% of nft fees on open sea is 5+%. Many are like 7% +

1 Like