Showoff time! What did your social media income allow you to buy in the past 12 months? Show us what you bought, no matter how big or small!

I’ve used it for 2 months now. I’ve actually changed 14 phones during this time period haha, I have an obsession. But yeah, it’s the best Android phone money can buy right now

1 Like

I bought an iPad Pro in December. Was anti-tablets for work, but I got so used to it that 20% of my time on SWAPD is done from it.

I’ve had the 12.9 inch variant, but had to sell it cause it was so big, I only used it to watch netflix and it was uncomfortable in bed

Unfortunately around €2000, also bought a keepall bag for myself to compensate the pain

I love the 12.9 inch :smiley:

@RandyMarsh also does…

3 Likes

At a desk it’s perfect

Had the smaller version and gave it to my woman, bought myself the bigger one.

1 Like

Jesus!

I was expecting more for a LV bag

The verifications are covering it :smiling_face_with_tear:

entry-level rolex, but you gotta start somewhere

15 Likes

Gladly she didn’t asked me for a Hèrmes birkin bag

1 Like

I bought iPhone 14 pro max yesterday and it wasn’t so good, I decided to give it to my gf. I’m still at mall right now to buy brand new MacBook pro, but I can’t make a decision lol

8 Likes

For those buying these high end cars, are you buying or financing. Just curious, theres pros and cons to both even if you do have the money to pay upfront.

I for one drive an old hyundai :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Nice Datejust! It looks good brother be proud of it

You auto-focused on the wrong thing. Also, congrats

Sugar daddy lifestyle :frowning:

2 Likes

Noice :smiley: I can’t even afford an entry level rolex :frowning:

I’ve bought it full-cash. My goal is to buy a Lamborghini Urus within 6 months

4 Likes