Showoff time! What did your social media income allow you to buy in the past 12 months? Show us what you bought, no matter how big or small!

We are just trying to spark up some motivation for our lurkers who visit but don’t act. Perhaps this somewhat materialistic thread may spark some energy into them. This thread isn’t meant to prove who’s better or who’s worse. We all sit at our desks all day and work hard to buy stuff we need or want. We buy ourselves things as a form of reward, things that make us happy, so we want to see what makes YOU happy! If you have time, please share with everyone and show us what you acquired over the past 12 months. It can be a phone, a car, a dress (@RandyMarsh), or even something random like 12 cases of peanut butter. Photos are welcomed but not needed!

FLEX TIME - GO GO GO!

Flex Schwarzenegger GIF

10 Likes

Twin Turbo 2018 Mustang GT… past year with social media accounts.

9 Likes

The Amiri-mobile

9 Likes

No Way Wow GIF

Are you kidding me? I bought a Mach 1 (stock), and I feel it’s too much power. How the hell do you control that beast? Congrats! Have any videos on how it sounds rev’d up?

2 Likes

This bag for my girlfriend with the previous verification that I’ve done :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

(5) Testing the new Converter - YouTube

before the turbos were on and it was supercharged.
Mach 1’s are nice track cars, I like them.

1 Like

My most memorable purchases for the past 12 months are:

My Mach 1!

My new flat!

(still under construction)

My beast of a ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER!

I love this thing!

17 Likes

Why you need a vacuum cleaner when you have @RandyMarsh?

2 Likes

You actually have a parachute on it :smiley: Love it! Once again, congrats!

1 Like

I was able to buy 2 of these thanks to SWAPD😍

13 Likes

@SWAPD heres some videos on my phone.

3 Likes

Did you upgrade the engine yourself, or did you buy it like that?

1 Like

Engine is a built motor from RPG Racing Engines, and it was put in by Paramount Speed in Texas USA.

But yes, most of the work is done by me.

2 Likes

God damn, it is because of SWAPD that I now got into plans of starting something on my own. Having ZERO contacts and ZERO knowledge on how to get stuff like verifications done. Although currently I wish to take the mentorship of @Petrecocos on how to grow on Instagram, I’m slowly joining pennies to be able to afford the course. Will join you guys soon!

6 Likes

You can do it, believe me. The best advice I can give is never to give up and act. Act even if you think something is stupid, and it will not work. Why? Because in the process, you will learn many things you didn’t think of. Success is a collection of failures, to sum it up.

11 Likes

See you on the DC side brother

2 Likes

@MrSixdigits please post lambo photos!

3 Likes

How much was it?

My biggest purchase in the last 18 months

9 Likes

After 18 months of usage, do you recommend it?