Situation Room: Is Facebook issuing zero reach at higher frequencies now? (Especially during transfers)

its not happen always and you on how many pages you are posting? some here are posting on many pages so this happens…

i don’t agree withou you @XDAMIR and @rp2288 , i know some pages do a 48 post per day even more and they got nothing , they only post images and links, well i think any try to make money except sharing links is unacceptable in facebook

Everyone should know by now that what works for one admin and one page, doesn’t mean it will work on another. Facebook makes changes slowly, server to server, country to country, admin to admin. This is why some people get banned asap, and some don’t.

1 Like

yes you are right,
from last hour fb and insta both having some issue… people cant post share or send photos and some other issues. seems like some updates coming

1 Like

Update. Another transfer on SWAPD resulted in instant zero reach for the new owner. So, transfers have something to do with this, 100%.

1 Like

I don’t know why but this weird email is daily coming go pages that i bought recently and here on swapd

@MediaBoy - You rename pages for a living using various tricks, maybe that’s why?

No this page and this id has nothing to do with rename.as only this id i forgot to turn of the notifications in settings I’m daily getting this.

1 Like

Are you sure this method works, It is the 3d time I have been hit by zero reach, and its the 13th day now, I have not been posting anything waiting for the reach to come back. There is a way to check if your page has been hit by 0 reach (if the page does not show on the Merge Pages function, it is hit by the restriction.

Bought a 1m+ page over a month or so ago. Dealing with this.

Had no issues with name changing or merging. Recently, I tried requesting a name change and it was denied and came with a merge block and name change block. The requested name was just to remove the description from the name.

Reach is still killed.

1 Like

@akaii @ScarfaceMate If your page have zero reach dont post it anything on it,
Just monitor your page and daily check past posts if those starts getting reach
once your page out from zero reach you will notice some increase in reach of post which published while its have zero reach

if you keep posting on page while zero reach it there maybe it will increase zero reach time
thats what i notice

Definitely not… my best fb page got hit with zero reach. And it came back all of a sudden while I was posting regularly…

It is based on what ■■■■ mark is decided for ur page…

1 Like

How could one make a living with 100 and 200$ which is also not regular… those are like some add om tips …

What do you guys class as 0 reach? Is it actually 0

just a simple introduction. i can enable the reach on your pages again. have this service for a while here on swapd

I need this service sir

I am bumping this just to let everyone know this is still a thing. Many of transfers (when the buyers take pages over) result in an instant 7-day restriction. It’s annoying, buyers think they were cheated and that these restrictions weren’t disclosed.

1 Like

same here, i just bought a page and got 7 day restriction with 0 reach some hours after purchase…

1 Like

I just deleted some posts from Draft , and since then I get the same penalty as you, at every few hours. And I never merged , and last admin was added months ago.

I got hit with zero reach just before the deletion of my pages.

1 Like