Situation Room: Is Facebook issuing zero reach at higher frequencies now? (Especially during transfers)

Hello SWAPD members!

If you dabble into Fanpages, this may interest you. We don’t want to cause any panic, but in the past 12 hours, we’ve received three reports of zero reach being initiated on our members’ Fanpages. @ProMonkey, @willembol and one more member from ViralAccounts all reported zero reach penalties on their recently acquired pages. These pages were sold by different vendors, at different times, to different people. In our experience, situations like these usually mean something bigger is about to take place.

So, my question to you guys is, has anyone else experienced a zero reach problem in the past 24 hours? Could it be that Facebook has tightened their algo and zero reach punishment is being issued at a higher rate? Or are these just three isolated cases that happened to be a coincidence?

1 Like

It is the third time I am experiencing zero reach. The only solution that seems to be working so far so you don’t get the reach limitation issue back is simple. Wait until the limit goes away, post just a photo every 24 hours (min), for 8 days. Then continue posting your daily content but only 4-5 hours apart not less. The weird thing about this is a shadow ban, not a single notification or anything like that, and the worst part is we don;t know what causes the shadow banning. Good luck everyone, and if someone knows a solution please share it with the group. We are all losing a ton of money from the issue.

2 Likes

OK. So we have a fourth person. Anyone else?

I had a word with someone at Facebook about it.

When the page roles are flipped, their stupid AI gets triggered and the page reach becomes zero.

The reach gets restored in 7 days or earlier, in worst case scenario it takes 14 days. Just make sure you don’t flip any more page roles, let the page rest and the reach gets restored.

This problem has started since I was trying to sell a page several weeks ago here, if you remember that I tried to stop the transaction, since then everyone and their dog have the same problem with zero reach

Not true, I had zero reach problem on pages that never changed roles in all their lifetime since their creation

1 Like

I had 3 pages facing the same issue, they’re all working fine after the flipping of page roles stopped.

Might not be the only reason why this happens, but I’m positive this is one of the reasons.

1 Like

This is like huge news if true. On scale on 1-100, how sure are you that this is legit info?

80% legit, I know a multi channel network facing this same issue, they reached out to Facebook. Now, they also told Facebook that they have employees who change every month and how this would not work, but Facebook said to them that it’s their AI doing it. I’ll DM you their page.

1 Like

“So, my question to you guys is, has anyone else experienced a zero reach problem in the past 24 hours? Could it be that Facebook has tightened their algo and zero reach punishment is being issued at a higher rate? Or are these just three isolated cases that happened to be a coincidence?”

have this for a long time. no panic, they lower the reach and some AL are messed up and when you try to post and you have 0 reach that means there is a bug from AL. some posts will break the bug some don’t.
i also spoke to someone from fb and they don’t know ■■■■, and they don’t care because the front admins have no connection with what is behind the platform and what the developers improve everyday. fb is in some AL test this days.
my big problems is i have tons of 1 minute view for the 3 minutes monetization and no one activate the adbreak in the videos. so… next big problem will be this one

1 Like

Has anyone tried boosting a 0 reach post?

I just tried deleting a few posts with 0 reach from my phone and it wont let me.

Glad fb keep improving their AI :joy:

Changing roles does sometimes issue a 0 reach. Whatsoever, keep just 1 admin and 1 editor on your page and your reach will come back in 48-72 hours.

More on this, zero reach will be issued for any page that has been on the limited originality of content, which basically marks 90% of FB pages.

Stay safe.

1 Like

please can you ask the users if they try to grow up another pages using her pages or if they share content from other pages to her pages ?

Anyone else got hit recently?

Faced this issue on some of my pages and pages on which admins were never changed or added.
i don’t know what triggers it but changing admin is not one of them for me. i sell 10 15 pages per month but none of the buyers complained.

2 Likes

Do you know for sure any page hit by limited originality of content will be hit by zero reach?

I know a few page owners with that penalty but nobody has zero reach until now… After how long will it be triggered?

One of my page have this issue from 28th June
No admin change
No videos Post
Only photo posts or photo share with large gap

I think this may happen because of back to back posting (not on same pages, if you are admin on 5 pages and you post on all pages in very short time this will happen)

1 Like

I have experienced the 0 reach issue, I thought the flipping of admin roles triggers the AI but the post frequency is the reason as per my experience only post 5-6 times in 24 hours after the Ban is lifted and slowly increase the frequency.

Some of the people are facing the reach issue again and again.

Better safe then sorry.

1 Like

hi , i post a 24 post per day => 1 every hour and i didn’t get any ban

1 Like

It’s soon or later, we all use to post 24 times even more but times have changes and better safe then sorry bro.