Sold out

Hi guys, (the - in title is to avoid G-oogle search :D) - SWAPD exclusive

This service is available only to ID verified members. Thank you.

If you are looking to get published on the Entrepreneur.com Website, I got you covered!

Exclusive offer: Mentions and full articles dedicated to you or your business, with images and links

Turn around is 48 working hours - that’s the fastest you can get.

If you don’t have the article ready to go, we can write on for you according to your requirements. Takes an additional 24 hours for writing. You can review the draft before it’s published.

Publishing cost starts at $1500

For examples and for any other question that you may have, please feel free to message me if you have questions :slight_smile:

Entrepreneur placement is super good for verification; but with this alone you won’t be able to get verified. You will need at least a dozen decent articles about you to get verified. My articles have helped dozens of people to verify their accounts. You can check my feedback

Name of a company or person is not allowed in the title, however it can be added in the sub heading and it comes on Google news and Google.

Full articles and mentions through US editorial is no longer available. They officially stopped this from Jan 2021 and all contributors are notified about this.

FAQ:

Can I have a full article for $300, I’m ready to checkout?

I need a full US article, when can you deliver?

I need my name and company name in title, so what’s next?

That’s when people get ignored :smiley:

15 Likes

Hi guys, just wanted to clarify one thing. It is IMPOSSIBLE to add the client/your/business name in the title of the feature - that’s highly risky and could get either the article or the writer; or both deleted from the magazine. So we play safe by creating the article around your niche/business and focus the article on you/your business.

If you are looking to have your name or your business name on the title, this is not for you. Thank you for understanding.

3 Likes

Is this a Guest post or an Editorial post

Hi, this would just be like any other author post on the website; only difference is the focus of the content would be on you or your project.

2 Likes

I’m back and taking new orders :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey Buddy, Highly Interested PM me!

1 Like

I’m interested,can I get more information? Like what would the headline say?

What more would you like to know?

This is a Brand / Sponsor Content or Contributor Post ( where the content goers through Editorial Review )?

This is not a sponsored article; it will be a real contributor article published just like any other standard article on Entrepreneur. com. @freakads, just sent you a message with an example.

1 Like

I’m ready to proceed

Sure, will send you examples and content guidelines in PM

Yes. I am serious and looking to start ASAP

1 Like

Pm me

During business days, we have 24 hours publishing time now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lmk price for this please :slight_smile: thx

Is there a lifetime guarantee on the article?

1 Like

Yes, publishing is guaranteed to be permanent; will replace if any edits happen at all (which won’t) will send you examples.

Is this US version? Can you share more details. Interested for a client.