Sold sold

What’s up guys!

I have an INSANE username for business on an insane account that I recently swapped the handle onto.

Hint:

Typically an unpaid job that you have during college with a company! Almost every college kid goes through one.

Hashtags

This username has over 3 Million hashtags and over 150k searches on google every month. Great for SEO

Where are the posts?

I deleted over 1200 posts on the account this week

What was the account used for ?

The account was previously a business account that promoted small businesses etc, but I recently Swapped this handle onto this account!

Can it be meta verified?

I can help you meta verify it on any PFP and name for an additional cost in a separate ticket.

Analytics

Top Cities and age range

Country

Does it come with OGE

No it does not, but does come with the TRUSTED email

Price: Best offer

4 Likes

Glws :fire: @ :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you !

Members are not allowed to have two listings (auction and a regular listing) for the same asset/service.

1 Like

Can I close the auction and keep the listing ?

Yes.

I closed it plz reopen this

Woody bump

Politics at 2am :skull: I was like idek how to respond right noe other than build the wall

I realized I was trashing a high-quality listing anyway so I censored myself

1 Like

@gireeshtty9 Buy this for me

1 Like

Glws :earth_africa:

1 Like

Not a gay page.

2 Likes

Was this account / username recently suspended? Has it incurred any issues in the last 30 days or has everything been completely fine?

I bought this username here on SWAPD and swapped it onto a big account with no issues.

Are you interested in buying or just being useless and annoying as usual?

Uslesss as normal because he been just sitting here wasting everyone’s time - No life L Goat

1 Like