SOLD // YouTube Channel - 4.4K Subscribers I Tech Niche I High CPM

Amount of subscribers: 4,393
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Future Technology
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): 100% Organic

I’m selling my Media brand which includes:

Branded YouTube Channel - 4,393 subscribers
Exclusive rights to all videos uploaded on the channel
Video creation team including - Thumbnail Designer, Scriptwriter, Voiceover Artist, Video Editor
Branded Instagram Page - 1071 followers
Branded Facebook Page - 4 Likes

Reason for selling - I’m getting into real estate and looking to raise funds for that. No longer have time to dedicate to this project.

I started this brand in March and achieved monetization in less than 6 weeks. From there the channel has been growing consistently just from uploading, I’ve never run ads or paid for promotional services. The channel has an extremely high CPM and has been making over $100 every month since it got monetized, this has been growing month over month. In the right hands this channel could explode and bring in $10,000+ per month from ad revenue alone.

Videos cost between $80-$120 per video depending on quality, length etc

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go ahead and hide your channel name on the screenshots. It shouldn’t be publicly visible.

Updated :+1:

Struggling to understand what qualifies as a cash cow because the channel has 50 videos with videos costing 80-120$ let’s just say they were all just 80$ that’s $4,000 for video creation, even if they were just 40$ that’s $2,000 for the videos.

If it’s made 100$ per month since April the channel has made 600$ Minus a couple k for the video creation. Or am I understanding something wrong?

6 Likes

You clearly don’t understand how these channels work. You don’t just make a fully automated channel and make $1000’s of dollars from day one. You slowly build up a portfolio of videos and the views will start to compound.

It’s making $100 on average per month, that number has been increasing every month whilst the costs remain fixed.

I might release 4-6 videos per month, that’s $400-$600 in costs, that cost will always stay the same. But as the channel grows and my monthly views increase, it’ll eventually break even and then turn a profit.

This channel earns $5-$6 per 1k views. So you only need 100k views per month to break even. Anything after that is pure profit and the channel is already fully automated.

1 Like

Handle please?

Handle and current bid please!

Hi, please send the link, thanks

Sent

Sent

Sent

Handle

Sent

hi

whats the link ?

tks

Messaged you

Link please

Sent

where do you buy videos?

I have a team of Freelancers that create the videos for me.

I research an idea/ video topic. Then I send it to my scriptwriter and he writes a script for the video, then I send that script to my voiceover artist and he records the voiceover. After that I send the voiceover file to my video editor to create the video and I also send the video topic to my thumbnail designer and he creates a thumbnail for the video.

The whole process takes about 5-7 days depending on the length of the video.

Bump