Soldddddddd

Sold sslala

1 Like

interested, send me the price you want

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Looking for best offer. Thanks!

If Cristiano’s team contacts TikTok, they would get the handle @cristiano for him without him having to pay.

1 Like

I don’t think so, as account is active, doesn’t matter what he wants

Doesn’t matter if it’s active. I’ve seen it happen many times when A list celebs join a platform. Your handle would get renamed 100%.

2 Likes

The same way they will get sued for renaming an active name that doesn’t impersonate Cristiano Ronaldo as a individual. I’ve never seen any active tiktok account getting renamed that matches it’s own person.

I have claimed the active handles many times trust me I have done this :smiling_face_with_tear:

Read the Terms of Service of TikTok. You don’t own your handle, they do. Believe me reps that work with A list celebs would just take your handle without asking you.

2 Likes

Adele took @Adele from me on Twitter a while back when she joined

It’s possible he can get an active handle on TikTok. I’ve seen it go both ways

2 Likes

I confirmed :+1:

Well I have this for over a year now, it was never impersionated by Cristiano, so its interesting to see if they could actually claim it without getting sued

Btw I had @chain for while back and it was claimed by one of the user even it was active no it don’t matter G