Some scammers want to scam using swapd

I Recently Notice that on swapd, when i put channels for sell so on this channel Description or About Option if i include mail, at first scammer take channel link from seller and collect the mail from chanel Description or about option and scamer mail me like this i included it here:

Hello!

I am an advertising manager of company Nordcurrent and we’d like to colaborate with you. Our new Ocean’s Heart game will be available soon on Steam. Therefore, we would like to advertise our product on your channel in order to interest more buyers at the beginning of sales.

Ocean’s Heart is an epic top-down action RPG in which you explore a beautiful archipelago as a young woman named Tilia. Take on contracts to fight monsters, descend deep into ancient dungeons, defeat menacing foes, and unravel the mystery of Ocean’s Heart. All done in beautiful, bright pixel art. Eastward does not currently have a release date.

We are ready to provide you with a demo version of the game. We are interested in:

⁃ Short integration (<=30sec) in the main video.
⁃ A dedicated video (3mins+) about our product and its review.

All ads have to be genuine. WE DON’T GIVE ANY VIDEOS. YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ONE.

Please let me know what you think about this. Prices may be negotiable. We are waiting for your reply.

https://oceansheart.site/

Contact us at WhatsApp
+44 7828 785602

In this way they give you 1 game or software to install your pc and they get full access to manage your pc and Will steal your Channel, gmail Account or Data.
Thus way on my country 1 guy lost his big channel. I know alrady theirs scamming way So I am aware. so be careful guys

Thanks Everyone

3 Likes

Never download games other than the steam/epic games/origin.

And if u want cracked one always use skidrow or fitgirl repacks official website.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning. Seems like their website isn’t even working.

1 Like

Pretty sure this guy is only trying to score some free promo lol.

No Buddy! They sent me mail during a long time. Previously i replayed their mail and they offer me Install their own game to my computer. I Answered them i have not pc then they not sent me mail again
Also on my country this way 1 guy lost her channel reason i share it to Awareness.

Ok because most of the time those emails are from people who want to score free ads.
Like ill give you x % if you post my product etc.

Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

Maybe they Blocked it

What’s email from which he contacted you?