Soold

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 20000
Topic/Niche: Cars
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, I bought this account a time ago and the seller did not have OG email.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic and Follow Unfollow

Description:
20000 Real and Active Followers

AVG Likes 400-500

Cars niche is very easy to monetize. These followers are “Premium”, they have money to spend.

Page started on July 2, 2017

I deliver and respond quickly

MONETIZATION
-Promotions for luxury brands, they are the ones who pay the most for promotions.

-Selling car accessories.

-Great for Dropshipping/E-commerce.

-If you have time you can just grow and sell it when it is at 100k,200k,300k…

OFFERS
-If this is your second time buying from me you will get a 10% discount

-If you have bought more than 2 accounts from me you will always get a 15% discount

I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
If you want to buy a page in a specific niche I can get you a great deal in a few days.
Just send me a PM with the niche that you are looking for, your budget and some specifications if you want.

Every week I get new Instagram pages so if you are a good buyer we can make great businesses together :slight_smile:

send username please

send username please

Pm me the handle, best price and information regarding the niches of the accounts you’re getting on a weekly basis.

still available

Username please

bump

PM Username Please

bump

@SWAPD can I bully people now that am V I P?

1 Like

but ur not VIP

and I didn’t ask you @Alpha!!

inc. ban

You’re not VIP. You’re peasant month-to-month premium member, couldn’t even get the one year membership. But yes, being a PM allows you to bully, ban people, and you get a zip file of all ID’s of our members.

1 Like

Hahaha man, I f love you. Fav admin by far. Apha sucks.

1 Like

I agree Apha sucks, Alpha is gOdLy tho

1 Like

35isg4

Sorry @Comfy but I can’t resist. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Lmao I laughed so hard on this

1 Like

Ready to be sold :slight_smile:

bump