Spotify Playlisting (Organic) No Bots Guaranteed

Service type: Spotify Third Party Playlisting
Price: **

Description:

I myself am an artist & have obtained over 12 million total streams on Spotify, 2 million of these streams are from “Discover Weekly” which is a spotify algorithmic playlist - a way of triggering spotify’s algorithm is by utilizing third party playlists.

Below I’ve attached a few artists we’ve worked with & did all of their spotify marketing campaigns.

(Nodis)

(Kelly Monrow)

(Thee Jae)

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3L5sqWmhlRhqcfZAAk4rFV?si=60I8yQLrTgu2kAIhaWAcog

Spotify promotion (playlist pitching to targeted curators, optimization, organic growth in streams, monthly listeners, followers & more)
Our vision is to give talented artists a possibility to get their music discovered. We want to expand the reach of producers by presenting their music to big SoundCloud channels and Spotify playlists. Whether you make pop music or are an instrumental pianist, you only pay to reach active listeners and curators that will dig.

Can you do EDM music?

Yes we do! Here is one of our biggest clients we did in regards to the EDM Scene:

Is it possible to do 100k streams for $1500 to try out the service?

Unfortunately, no.

I could do $2,000 for 100K streams for you to try it out

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.