Starting next week, we will begin accepting USDT and ETH as a form of payment in checkout tickets

That’s great news. Which exchange?

In some exchanges like Binance, the transfer fee for USDT is very less.

1 Like

Please recommend one. We’ve been using BlockChain but it’s just awful and we plan to switch.

I paid like $1.5k yesterday just to unstake around 152k…

Also make sure to be careful about the networks as I have seen people lose money just because they sent their USDT on a different network. BEP20, BEP2 and TRC20 (or basically anything besides ERC20) are the best options.

1 Like

Use Binance

I would suggest Binance. It is one of the largest exchanges in the world, and has low fees. $1 for USDT I think.

And most importantly, if you transfer from a Binance to another Binance user’s account, the transaction is FULLY FREE!

It also allows free transfer from its sister companies. Like in India, Binance acquired the largest exchange called WazirX, and now users can transfer from WazirX to their own Binance account for free. I think they would have similar subsidiary companies across the world.

1 Like

What about people in the U.S?

Kraken, binance. Dont bother further, and please do not use blockchain.com.

Can I pm you?

I think Binance makes sense because you can stake and that effectively acts as a savings account for the business, providing far greater return than any financial institution.

Maybe look at crypto.com aswell

I don’t know the full details about that. But there is Binance.us which is US version though with reduced features due to legal restrictions in US perhaps. But US residents can transfer through their own preferred crypto exchange incase they don’t want to use Binance and it does’t cost much.

Binance is the largest exchange by volume in the world. And it has lowest fees, for example 0.02% to 0.10% for trading fee. While in Coinbase it is 0.5% trading fees which is a very huge difference.

And all money have to go to middle-man’s account,

While sending money to swapd, you get charged based on the fees stated by your preferred exchange. If it is Binance, it is Free.

While receiving money, Swapd has to send it to your account. And if it is Binance, it is free for them, otherwise it costs 1 USD

Thus making it very efficient and convenient.

True best of luck

but me … I have no issues with the gov & my id but

it’s been one month & il still not ID verified on the platform ( it’s a common issue in the US)

Amazing, def consider binance as well!

No no and 1000 times no!!! Done within BEP20 (Binance Chain/BSC) network fees are basically nil. Ill pay to tattoo in your forehead if it helps :slight_smile:

Now seriously, why you would not make a binance wallet is truly beyond me and Im guessing beyond everyone in this forum apart from mods it seems?

About time noobs

You’re a few years late. Gotta love watching your BTC plummet during 24 hour grace periods :heart_eyes_cat:

Only Dogecoin for you RyRy.

2 Likes

Great.