Staying professional on Swapd at all times is key to success!

Swapd memebers, it’s crucial to maintain professionalism Regardless of the conversation’s nature . Behaviors like this often lead clients to not take this seriously. I used to speak unprofessionally when I started, but I realized it wasn’t effective for achieving lasting sales. Instances like these paint a misleading picture of our service, making it appear unreliable, like deals conducted by careless (telegram )teenagers, which impacts our credibility. The language used by user @Wicked is not just unsuitable but also rude and offensive. Still manages to have 28 reviews . :fearful:

This individual is expressing frustration about wasting time. To attract clients and finalize deals successfully, it’s essential to be ready to answer inquiries. It’s akin to a sales job on a forum—how can you expect the buyer to show interest and proceed with you when your communication is as outrageous as that of users like ‘@wicked’?

2 Likes

@Wicked play cool man :rofl: when u dont like something u can chose to not reply lol :joy:

Haha, @theflyeagle, his feelings always hurt. He asked me if I could do GKP, and I responded NO

He asked this question many times, and I responded no, and he told me how to answer it. Like you asking me the same question again and again and apologize I hurt your feelings, Sir

Updated: he only showed the screenshot where I said Piss off:

You’ve misunderstood the main idea of the post. Your language is inappropriate and unprofessional. No one was hurt, but I’ve noticed many sellers using this kind of language when asked simple questions.

@Wicked Bro chill :joy::joy:
btw if anyone wana deal with someone soo be humble and don’t waste time
do business be professional
Love you all

lol u guys need huge eachother lol i know u both and u both good guys at end of day is business

1 Like

he asked me question and i responded NO I don’t know what exactly he was expecting from me?

i feel like he wanted me to reply.

Hi Sir, I am really really sorry I can not provide you the GKP I feel so bad and ashamed I did this to you Please please forgive me

1 Like

What are you even on about? :rofl:

@Wicked literally just says no and you tell him to keep a more professional tone lol, maybe try talking in a less derogatory tone?

I would have said the same if I was in his situation and this topic seems very useless trying to ‘expose’ wicked for that.

Also, since when is ‘hello mate’ a professional tone to start out a conversation with? Seems very informal, so you should expect an informal tone back. Look at yourself first before you make stupid topics like this sir.

1 Like

Using “piss off” is extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. I wasn’t trying to expose @wicked; I was using them as an example of how one shouldn’t use such language in professional settings. Also, trying to criticize me for using the word “mate” seems unnecessary.

1 Like

Bro got mad because I said no to him, and on the top telling me to be professional like what? you asking me the same question, and how do you want me to be professional?

he just thinks he did something big, but the dude is just acting like Jamescharless. Sorry, bro, but your feelings are really hurt.

2 Likes

you did piss me off; take NO and move on. Why are you giving me a writing lesson, bro?

1 Like

I don’t have time for people who waste my time or try to give me writing lessons. I only talk to people when they’re ready to have a real conversation.

when I said No there is no conversation left bro? there is no client after you say No

You are a time waster. That’s why they are using this language. You just proved that you are a time waster and looking for attention, Jamie.

1 Like

How did I missed this?

@valetivision seems like you are the one with bad behavior here and looking for some kinda clout my friend you need to move on don’t act like a child

You asked simple question you got answer

You don’t need to telling people what to do and look after yourself

This topic shows that you have no life :frowning:

This ain’t a topic for the family, capisce? :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

It appears that there might have been a misunderstanding here. You asked a simple question and received an answer. However, the tone used in your response to me comes across as confrontational. It’s important to maintain a respectful dialogue and refrain from making assumptions or passing judgment. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions, but it’s crucial to express them in a considerate manner without resorting to derogatory remarks or assumptions about someone’s life or behaviour. Using the term “you have no life” shows how much of a life you have.

What’s wrong with using using Chat gpt. ? It’s that your only take . It’s least I strive to maintain respect in my interactions, unlike your behavior which seems dishonest and disrespectful. you try to abuse and make people feel bad isn’t appropriate. Chat gpt will tell you the same thing

If people on swapd were required to have a respectful tone when speaking to others then 50% of users would get banned lol

1 Like

I can understand his frustration… I’ve gone thru the similar levels of frustrations myself while trying to conduct business. I’ve held conversations with individuals, discussing everything about the deal, just for them to disappear when i said “ok, create the ticket”. How professional is that? If you’re not ready to do the deal, why not just state that? Just disappearing in the middle of a deal or converation, is a great way to lose out on this sale.

this thread was so funny :rofl: