Suggestion - Bounty System

This is a far out idea but hear me out and or possibly build upon it.
Rather than a Buyers-Bay where people post a service they need or something make a seperate Bounty area.

The idea is fairly simple. A user places an @ name, unban (DIAMOND MEMBER ONLY TO AVOID RUNNERS) etc… with a price or exchange in service. IE: Bounty for @pizza on IG, $20,000. No long tickets, no long discussions and needing to reply to 40 people when you want a generic claim and run through the whole process, if someone feels the price for the service is worth it, they’ll move forward.

It can help for proxy deals even if it’s annoying it will essentially allow for the community to do outreach to contact the owners of certain @'s and whomever is the best investigator or has the best rep will be able to claim the bounty.

There’s a lot that can go wrong for this which is why im saying build on it but I always liked the idea of instead of trying to get an unban or @ name claimed through someone and waiting forever, why not just post up a bounty and whoever does it will get the money. Unban bounties should only be available to diamond members in my opinion to avoid runners and anyone who claims to have succesfully unbanned someones account should provide irresputable proof of service. Whether that be email chains, pictures with a “rep” or chat something that nobody else could fake with just inspect element.

Just a thought, probably a lot of holes but could be a fun way to not have anymore failed tickets for trusted site members.

Again, really just an idea for TRUSTED site members. Opening to the public would be chaos lmao

5 Likes

Wow… you mentioned an account I use to own! @pizza :pizza: :pizza:

1 Like

@GOAT check your private

I would’ve gave you $20,000 for it!

To be honest it is good idea, but only for beginners, or people with a lot of time, and when the method doesn’t involve any waste besides time.

Why would someone who can claim username for example with 80-100% SR waste their time/efforts/resources/money if they can do it anyway, without racing with other people?

1 Like

Look, if I would know a method for claim that has 1-10% SR, I would love to try it, and claim the bounty. (So theoretically one in ten/hundred bounties)

But otherwise there is no point imo.

Most of the people on this site are email handle warriors and sell services to just use an email that responds to them haha. There’s a few people here who have genuine connections and I think that’s where this can come into play.

Aditionally, @ names just seems so easy. No time wasting, no bullshitting, if someone has a client that will pay $5,000 for @/videos then people can find whoever owns that, negotiate a deal and proxy it if needed or the actual owner can reach out. Sure, it’s people essentially doing minimal work and making a lot of money but that’s business these days and if a client is willing to spend $5k or whatever, then it doesn’t matter who gets paid in the process.

Diamond club + dont really even have to do prepayment since they’re not gonna run off over a $2,000-$5,000 deal anyways so making it a tier exclusive would be great so admins aren’t wasting time with people who are just giving it a go and diamond clubs aren’t wasting time explaining the same case over and over

1 Like

Prove it @GOAT

1 Like

Uhhh… you don’t believe me?

Not that I don’t believe you but that’s a strong claim to say you owned pizza

Can’t say something like that and not have proof

1 Like

I know but I’m Goat aka Facebook’s first media partner

That’s awesome if so, did they take it from you?

1 Like

@Watches also I like this idea

1 Like

You’d be the lucky few who could use it IMO lmao. The only other way would be setting up a swapd service where people make a ticket, pay the ticket and it goes live

1 Like

I sold it :face_holding_back_tears:

Surely you have a screen shot of it ??

Looks like I sold it for $2,500 :joy:

@devani @Lex_Luthor

1 Like

Damn, what u think it worth today

Ask @onlyusernames @Mafia @Hooper or @Worldstar cuz I have no idea.