Suggestion: Ticket# Input Field on Feedback

This is merely a suggestion…

I think it would be a good idea, while leaving feedback… to have an input field specifically for the ticket number, and make it so that the feedback can’t be submitted without this field being inputted. I know in some instances, users just forget to add it, or some new users may not even be aware they need to add it. This would avoid any feedback being left, without including the ticket number.

Another thing in regards to feedback, I noticed some users have left feedback that goes beyond the standard character limit available to be seen on the feedback, which leads to their feedback being cut off mid-sentence. It would be ideal if either there was a character limit on how much can write for feedback, or a “more” button to display the rest of the feedback that got cut off.

10 Likes

I agree

1 Like

Good idea :+1:

1 Like

great idea

1 Like

Good idea

1 Like

That’s great, it’s also sad that too many new members/buyers when it’s their first ticket, usually they don’t leave feedback because they don’t know how or they don’t care.

1 Like

I think it should be publicly displayed how many transactions you have done on site. half of my tickets end up with a review, but i don’t care that much tbh

1 Like

Already exists. Just make your sales data public

2 Likes