Suggestion to the grace period bar

I am staff?

Idk man, i did make like 5 people millionaires :joy:

Is it really too difficult to take a look at when the grace period message was sent and do 24 minus that number?

6 Likes

Great upgrade to implement

Was wondering the same thing, it’s more quicker when you don’t look at the time, it’s crazy to watch time going slow like:

exercise help GIF

1 Like

HAHAHHA

Seems like folks are in such a hurry to get their hands on that sweet, sweet cash that they can’t wait a hot second… They require a countdown timer to stop their impatience from bubbling up like a pot of pasta on a stove lol.

1 Like

Forest you are a homeless dog compared to my albanian homie @MrSixdigits

1 Like

It’s supposed to be difficult to waive the grace period. The online world is riddled with scammers and we’re here to help ensure this doesn’t happen. All you sellers know that a buyer waiving the grace period generally means you’re in the clear and the ticket won’t be reopened for any reason as the warranty is lost when the grace is waived.

We want to make that extremely clear to buyers and give them every chance to not waive it, especially when it’s the seller whining about it and basically begging the buyer to do so. (FYI this sets off red flags in our heads and we strongly dislike it)

8 Likes

3 Likes

Burn Baby Burn Fire GIF by Mitski

2 Likes

Albanian Rupees don’t count.

3 Likes

Dw bro once russia gets there , wel find you a safe place over here

If that happens, I will be in Texas.

April 15 Taxes GIF by INTO ACTION

Let’s make the grace bar a paid feature. 5 USD to set the grace period clock.

3 Likes

:skull: what made you think that :joy:

The free version grace will go 2x slower.

2 Likes

Agree