[SUSPENDED] Twitter Viral Tool, get viral traffic fast!

Untitled-1

Facebook was the best source to push traffic into our websites, but recently working with Facebook has become impossible because of low reach/unpublished pages etc… but don’t care we got a solution for you!

WHAT IS TWITTER VIRAL TOOL?
Twitter Viral Tool is an unique tool that helps you to build huge Twitter accounts in matter of days, saving you thousands of dollars and time for only $195!
Getting started is easy, using our simple interface you will have to generate a link and share it to a few people in your existing Twitter profile, almost 85% of people who clicks the link will get listed into your users page, and our tool will do the magic to multiply your users with whom you can create a very big twitter profile or generate a lot of traffic everyday!

For more please check our website: https://viral-scripts.com & video presentation to see TWT in action: How to go Viral in Twitter Easily? - YouTube

Price: $195 per 6 months; $350 per 1 year (save $40); $649 per 2 years (save $131)
Payment Methods: Through SWAPD, Credit Card, PayPal & Crypto

I would love to try it for a month. Any chance we can make that work? I will pay you 30$

I’m sorry, but minimum buy term is 6 months, $195 for this kind of tool is very cheap, believe me :slight_smile:

Not as advertised. User suspended pending a refund.